1:18 Scale. Jamie Whincup/ Paul Dumbrell. Holden VF Commodore 2014. #1. Red Bull Racing. Air Force Livery – Bathurst 1000
1:18 Scale. J.Whincup/ P.Dumbrell. Holden VF Commodore 2014. Red Bull Racing. Air Force Livery – Bathurst 1000
2024 marks a decade since Red Bull Racing reached new heights with a once-off, Air Force-inspired, ‘camouflage’ livery, This Special edition livery recognises the skills, spirit and commitment to the respective motorsport and aeronautical team on both car and drivers suits with military camouflage infused with the team’s blue livery.
To launch the new look, the team flew its V8 Supercars aboard a C-130J Hercules transport plane over the top of Mount Panorama and landed into Bathurst airport.
An invaluable addition to any Australian model car collection.
- Driven by WHINCUP/DUMBRELL
- Opening Body Diecast
- Expertly replicated interiors, visible through clear windows
- Individually hand finished exterior
- Showcasing a special one-off Air Force camouflage livery
- Presented in premium packaging
- With individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Brought to you by BIANTE
6 available for pre-ordering