1:18 Scale. Bryce Fullwood. #14. Chev Camaro GEN3 ZL1. BJR. Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 – Race 4. 2023
1:18 Scale. Bryce Fullwood. #14. Chev Camaro GEN3 ZL1. Brad Jones Racing. Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 – Race 4
From 2023, the Chevrolet Camaro has joined the Ford Mustang on the grid, the new cars have been designed with an eye on increased road relevance and improved racing. The Gen3 cars are an evolution from Gen2, although the new cars feature a greater likeness to their roadgoing counterparts. From doors, roof, windows, and bonnet, Gen3 cars look the part. The new cars also boast a new wheel design, smaller rear wing, and several new safety features. The introduction of Gen3 also coincides with a change in engine capacity after nearly 30 years of 5.0 litre V8 engines.
- Exclusive limited edition
- Produced in high-quality diecast featuring opening parts,
- Beautifully replicated body lines
- High attention to detail, right down to the dashboard instrumentation and logos
- Expertly replicated interiors, visible through clear windows
- Sharp exterior finishes and excellently replicated color.
- Added extra details such as metal/photo etched parts for brake disc and front grille mesh, carbon-fiber detailing on spoilers.
- Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Premium packaging and individually numbered certs that come in an envelope.
- Exceptional collector’s piece
- The 1:18 model comes with a sealed boot and the Spoiler /Rear wing is removeable and will come with an opening tool. No need for screwdrivers as it will have easy opening unlock screws.
Brought to you By Biante Model Cars
4 available for pre-ordering